2015年1月5日星期一

Task definition


   Tasks:

  • Define the problem
  • Identify the information needed to complete the task
   Questions:
  1. What am I expected to do?
  2. Do I understand what I need to do?
  3. What are the questions I need to answer?
  4. What do I need to know about the topic?
  5. What type of information do I need?
  6. How is it relevant to my life?
Resources/Tools

Questioning tools

KWL chart

Encyclopedia

SCMP 10 years news archive


Government Document

Hong Kong Yearbook 2013 (Environmental)
Hong Kong Yearbook dedicates a section to discuss the Environmental  problem in Hong Kong. It provides information on the waste management in Hong Kong in general

Figures & Statistics

Implementation of Waste Disposal Plan

Waste Treatment & Disposal Statistics


Waste Recycling Statistics


Monitoring of Solid Waste in Hong Kong

Chemical Waste Treatment Centre

Clinical Waste Statistics

Import and Export of Waste







沒有留言:

發佈留言